Saturday, August 18, 2007

Coming home...

Howdy folks,

So its that time again. Time that I post a wee little note to let ya'll in on what's going on. Currenty, I am sitting on a wobbly metal stool that has certainly seen better days in a tiny tiny cafe in Napoli, Italy, the city of my birth (and so therefore famous all over the world). I didnt actually visit Napoli at all, I'm just traveling through because I spent an extra day on Sicily instead, and last night took the overnight ferry from Catania to here. On Sicily I stayed with two amazingly cool and awesome (I hope you read this Mike) dudes (hehehe) ... two great people named Mike and Gabriella, not to leave out in any way the 5 cats that also called the place home. Anyway, Mike took me hiking up around Monte Satorias (sp?), we saw volcano craters and Etna smoking and where the lava has come down over time... it was really quite amazing. The entire rest of the time I sat in the shade, petting Trouble (my nearly-stolen kitty friend) reading, and according to Mike, consuming all of the food in the house (all lies I tell you), gaining myself the nickname of "piglet". I personally enjoied my time there greatly and would love to visit again in the winter to go sliding down the volcano sides!

anyway, I am flying back to london today, then home in 2 days on the 20th. My phone will be back in operation on the 20th, so anytime after 410pm you can start calling... mark it on your calander folks, I will be back in operation.

No comments: