Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Quick note from Bucknell

Hi everyone! This is just a quick note to tide over those of you who find this blog to be the highlight of their every waking moment, or atleast of one such moment in every hundred thousand or so.

I'm at Bucknell (blah) and finally, for the first time, I have managed to take classes that I actually want to take! And not just one, oh no.... 3 whole classes that I want to be in! I'm taking General Chemistry (that would be the 4th), a seminar on Norse Saga with an ecocritical and phenomenological focus, a course called Nature Writing\Writing Nature, and Primate Behavioral Ecology. On top of which I am still running the 1 in 4, working at 2 coffee shops, and this year getting paid to do the work that I would have done already at the environmental center (and I gained a new not terribly serious title: Chief of Staff)! Plus, and this is way cool, I heard through the grapevine that I won some type of award last semester for my environmental work the semesters before, and I'm splitting it with my roomie (who also won) and it's $250 each! We just have to wait until they officially announce it.

So anyway, thats the low down on the big stuff. Toodles.

No comments: